Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bud Ice is OK, but not great (meant for Monday)

A couple of days ago I got the chance to sample a bottle of Bud Ice for the first time, and I did so after it was recommended to me by a guy at work. He said that Bud Ice is his favorite beer and that if I’d never tried any, I should give it a chance.
Bud Ice Premium Lager was introduced by Budweiser in 1994 as “Ice by Budweiser,” and it includes more alcohol than regular Budweiser. The 12-ounce bottle I sampled contained 5.5 percent alcohol by volume. The bottle’s lable boasts that “Our Exclusive Ice Brewing Process Produces A Rich Smooth Taste That’s Remarkably Easy To Drink.”
To be perfectly honest, I don’t like most of the Budweiser beers and this one, while not bad, did little to change my mind. Most of the Budweiser beers leave me with a bad aftertaste, and Bud Ice was no exception. At best, I’d give this beer a B-, and it’s unlikely that I’ll go out and try another one.
For more information about Bud Ice, visit http://www.budice.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment