Monday, April 5, 2010

Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino in a bottle doesn't disappoint

This morning, I tried a drink that I really enjoyed, highly recommend and plan to drink again: Starbucks Coffee Mocha-Flavored Frappuccino Coffee Drink.
I’ve been seeing these in drink coolers for a while now and decided to try one for the first time this morning after spotting one in the BP gas station off Exit 93 in Evergreen.
I wasn’t disappointed. Not only was it good and cold, but it had enough kick to give me that wake up that I needed.
I’ve never been a big fan of iced coffee drinks, usually because they don’t taste very good, but this one was different. While it did have a slight coffee edge to it, it had a stronger chocolate flavor that reminded me of a Yoohoo. This should come as no surprise since all mocha coffee drinks contain dark or milk chocolate.
The drink comes in a 9.5-ounce glass bottle and contains 180 calories, which is high for a drink that size, especially when you consider that the average 12-ounce beer contains about 150 calories, give or take.
In the end, I give this drink high marks. It was good, cold and very tasty. On a scale of 1 to 10, with a 1 being bad, a 5 being average and a 10 being the best, I give this drink an 8.5.
To learn more about this drink and other Starbucks products, visit www.StarbucksCoffeeOnTheGo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment