Saturday, October 13, 2018

Shelby County couple report seeing unusual UFO on Sept. 12


Today marks the second Saturday of the month, so this week I’m giving you an update on UFO reports in Alabama from the previous month, courtesy of the Mutual UFO Network. A search for UFO reports in Alabama between Sept. 1 and Sept. 30 on MUFON’s website, www.mufon.com, resulted in just one report from within our state during that time.

That incident occurred on Wed., Sept. 12, at 8:15 p.m. in Vandiver, which is in Shelby County, not far from Birmingham. According to the witness in that case, she and her husband were in the kitchen cleaning up after dinner when she went to the back door to let her dog in. When she stepped to the back door, the woman reported seeing a “bright sphere” that seemed to be “pulsating” in the sky to the northwest.

The woman called her husband to the door, and they watched the unusual sphere for about 10 minutes. The wife then went to the front door and saw a “bright, white cloud-looking formation” in the sky to the southeast. As she and her husband stood on the front porch looking at this odd formation, they saw four distinct white flashes, “like explosions,” occur inside it.

“These flashes lit up the sky for a few seconds and then stopped,” the woman said. “The bright, white cloud-looking formation however remained. It seemed to be lit from within.”

The couple returned to the back deck and noted that the “pulsating sphere-shaped object” they’d seen earlier had totally disappeared. However, it did leave behind some kind of “misty-looking vapor” in the exact spot where they’d last seen it. They then returned to the front porch and say that nothing but a “misty-looking vapor” remained of the bright cloud they’d observed earlier.

“We were both asking each other what this could have been because neither of us had ever seen anything even remotely close to this,” the woman said. “I actually felt as though I had seen something I was not meant to witness. Both of these occurrences were happening at the same time, and we both felt they were parts of the same thing.”

The woman said that it was hard to determine how far away these objects were, but they seemed to be hovering just above the tree line and that they looked very large.

“I am 60 years old and have never experienced anything like this,” the woman said. “When it was gone, I felt very emotional and for some reason started to cry. I felt very weird - sad, agitated, unable to sleep at all last night.”

The woman said that she searched the internet the next morning to see if anyone else reported seeing what she and her husband saw, but she found nothing.

“I only know one thing: What my husband and I experienced was real,” the woman said. “We saw the exact same thing and neither of us knows what to make of it. That we are perplexed would be a gross understatement. As for me personally, I cannot shake this feeling of sadness and agitation. Something has definitely affected my emotions.”

Before closing out this week, I just want to put it out there again that I would be very interested to hear from anyone who has witnessed a UFO, especially in Conecuh County. I think a lot of other people would be interested in hearing your story too, and I’m willing to accept your report anonymously.

No comments:

Post a Comment