Tuesday, April 13, 2010


I tried Starbucks Coffee’s vanilla flavored Frappuccino drink today and was more than a little surprised by its quality. I’d already tried the mocha (my favorite) and caramel flavors, and I expected vanilla to come in last overall in my ranking of the three.
To my surprise, while I still say that mocha is the best, vanilla is a very close second. Caramel is definitely a distant third.
A “lowfat, creamy blend of Starbucks Coffee and milk,” the vanilla flavor drink really delivers. It smells and tastes great and really hit the spot.
Like its two brothers, the vanilla flavored drink comes in a 9.5-ounce glass bottle that resembles an old-timey milk bottle. Each 9.5-ounce serviing also contains about 200 yummy calories, which won’t help you dieters out there, unless you’re seeking a guilty pleasure or two in the form of a tasty beverage.
In the end, I give this one an A-, and I wouldn’t hestitate to try it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment